We have a small newer grocery store right where we live, has fresh meat, cheese, bread, local produce-very convienent. Down the road is LuLu hypermarket. I would compare it to a small Walmart. You can find brands you get in the US with directions in both Arabic and English(thank goodness)!
I will have to say that you can order Pizza Hut, Dairy Queen, Subway, Chili's, Papa Johns, etc and have it delivered right to your door! PERFECT! However cooking at home isn't so spendy. They deliver on motorcycles - no cars like home. (see my picture below)
For now, Ireland will be taking her lunch so we had to find healthy foods - nothing with nuts in it due to food allergies. Food has to be sandwich, cheese, veggies, crackers, cookies, fruit and milk, water or 100% fruit juice...NO chips, crisps or candy. Her lunch today was ham/cheese sandwich, canteloupe, grapes, cheese, pretzel for snack and a juice box. So back to the grocery store...I snapped a few pictures of the foods I saw that wanted to make me...well just look for yourself. Taron said I need to expand my horizons and try different things...true, but I can guarantee it won't be the foods below :)
No comments:
Post a Comment